Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Product Review: Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer

I have trouble with concealers accentuating the fine lines under my eyes. I was looking for a thinner concealer that would do the job and still give me coverage. I found this concealer through a number of recommendations on youtube.

I picked up the concealer in shade "Light". It is a good match for my skin...if night a tad light which is what you are looking for in an undereye concealer.

The pigmentation is very good for this concealer. It does not settle into the fine lines under my eyes and it covers well! A little goes a long way so don't use too much!

Overall I am very pleased with this concealer and will likely re purchase it.

You can purchase this at any drugstore that sells Revlon. Retail $9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

    Disclaimer

    I have purchased all the products I review and am not being paid to review any products, unless otherwise stated. You can be sure regardless of the way I receive a product, that you can count on my review to be unbiased and honest.

Recent Comments