Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Website!


Serenitysdoortobeauty.blogspot.com is moving to my new website!  You will see a new look to this brand but all the same favorites!  

Product Reviews, Beauté 101, Industry news and Tutorials are just a few of the subjects I will cover.  You will be happy to know that I am also including an Unvaulted section to serenitysdoor.com. This section will include an updated, second look to all the great product reviews you have seen here on serenitysdoortobeauty.  

I hope that you will follow me over to Serenitysdoor.com and enjoy!  Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter to recieve weekly updates on what is happening.  

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who stuck with me through my MASSIVE time off.  I am up and running again and loving it!

See ya there!!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

    Disclaimer

    I have purchased all the products I review and am not being paid to review any products, unless otherwise stated. You can be sure regardless of the way I receive a product, that you can count on my review to be unbiased and honest.

Recent Comments