Sunday, May 29, 2011

Product Review: TIGI Bed Head Styleshots Extreme Straight Shampoo and Conditioner

I purchased this shampoo and conditioner from my salon. My stylist recommended it to me. I have naturally wavy hair, which is a pain with my current haircut. I have an asymmetrical reverse bob cut. It looks great when I tame it with a straightener or curling iron, but who has time for that every day.

I have tried "straightening" shampoos and conditioners before and have never been impressed. I can never tell that they ever did anything. Now, with TIGI's new Beadhead product from there StyleShots line is called Extreme Straight and it works amazing. I saw a visible difference in how my hair is while using "standard" shampoo and conditioner versus this amazing set of products! It tamed my waves and curles so that they looked effortless, which they were, and beautiful. It also straightened my hair as a whole which added to the taming.

Overall, I loved how this product worked. It also smells great too and you can't get better then that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

    Disclaimer

    I have purchased all the products I review and am not being paid to review any products, unless otherwise stated. You can be sure regardless of the way I receive a product, that you can count on my review to be unbiased and honest.

Recent Comments